If you’re preparing for Halloween, you might feel a little overwhelmed. There’s a lot involved in throwing the perfect Halloween party. Having a handy checklist like this one can certainly help make it less crazy. Here are some things you’ll need:
• Decorations – bats, ghosts, witches, jack-o’-lanterns, black cats, etc. Go with cartoon decorations if you’ve got a lot of kids or are doing a children’s party.
• A costume!
• Candy for trick-or-treaters
• Some fake cobwebs and plastic spiders
• Some yard decorations like fake tombstones
• A great punch recipe
• Some finger foods and desserts that look like severed fingers, eyeballs, etc.
• If you’ll have kids at this party, you may want to have some party games for them
• If this is mainly an adult party, you might want to look for some Halloween-themed mixed drink recipes
• Spooky Halloween music. Create a play list of popular songs like “The Monster Mash” or the Ghostbusters theme.
Don’t forget a great centerpiece! We deliver super spooky Halloween flowers in Fort Worth, TX.