Mom had a lot of rules for us growing up. They were all meant to teach us a lesson of some sort and make sure we great up happily and healthily. Here are a few different rules your mom might have had in her rule book.
• Do your homework first, then you can play.
• Do your chores.
• Be home by your curfew.
• No snacks before dinner.
• Brush your teeth before bed.
• Clean up your room.
• Eat your vegetables!
• Don’t watch more than an hour of TV!
• Don’t stay up past your bedtime.
• No, you can’t have money for that unless you earn it.
Show your mom how much you love her and her rules by sending her Mother’s Day flowers in Fort Worth, Texas.