Christmas time is here again! While many people will be spending Christmas Eve or Christmas Day with their families, there are still plenty of days to get out there and see some of the great holiday events going on in Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. Here are a few of the best ones.
On Dec. 16 and 19, the Dallas Wind Symphony presents “Horns for the Holidays.” The concerts will be at the Allen Performing Arts Center on the 16th and at the Meyerson Symphony Center on the 19th.
The Trans-Siberian Orchestra will be in town for a post-Christmas concert on December 30th. If you love their modern interpretation of some of the most traditional Christmas songs, get your tickets now for their appearance at the American Airlines Center.
The Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District is where Cowboy Santa will be making his appearance. Your kids can also enjoy pony rides and more in the Stockyards during the holiday season.
There are a number of other holiday shows and performances going on. Check out the various shows by the Dallas Philharmonic and those being held at the Bass Performance Hall and the Caca Manana Theater
Don’t forget to order your Christmas Flowers in Fort Worth, TX!
Keeping yourself organized during the holidays can be a life saver. If you get too much going at once, you’re likely to forget about something, and you don’t need that stress around the holidays. So here are a few different ideas for keeping yourself organized and avoiding stress.
• Make a list of everyone you need to purchase gifts for.
• Set a budget for each person and try not to spend more than the set amount.
• Also add up all of these gift budgets to make certain your monthly budget can handle the cost. If not, you may have to reconsider some of the more expensive gifts on your list.
• Gather all of the needed addresses before you start writing your Christmas cards so you can do it quickly and easily.
• Put a note on each gift so you remember who it’s for, especially if you buy several items that are similar.
• If you have several Christmas gatherings, you can use large cloth shopping bags to group gifts by event. This also makes it easier to transport them.
• When you’re taking down your decorations later in the month, organize them by room or area. Put all of your Christmas tree decorations together, all of your dining room items together, etc. This will help you be a little more organized next year.
Try not to stress too much during the holiday season. Remember, the point is to enjoy being with your friends and family!
Don’t forget to bring the holiday magic into your home with a beautiful Christmas flower arrangement in Fort Worth, TX!